Home appliances repair support service
Q&A regarding the service
- Q1．Can I use this service if I have used other international forwarding services other than Tenso JAPAN?
- You cannot. We offer this special plan only for customers who have used our forwarding service.
- Q2．If I join the Safe Plan, what kind of home appliances are covered?
- Consumer products which can be fixed in Japan and correspond to "covered manufacturers" and "covered item categories" are applicable. Also, parallel import goods which can only be fixed in the country of production and items for business or corporate use are not applicable even if they are bought in Japan.
- Q3．When will my date of membership be?
- The Japanese Standard Time date when the forwarding fee and repair support service fee are paid will be your date of membership.
- Q4. What is the simultaneous repair request number specified in each Safe Plan?
It refers to the limit number of members' home appliances (including forwarded ones) that we can accept for repair at one time. In one payment, the number of simultaneous repair requests are accumulated and you can't ask for more repairs than the limit number of each plan.
Ex) If, among forwarded home appliances A, B and C that are being settled at the same time, you join the Safe Plan Premium for both A and C:
imultaneous Repair Request No.: Premium App02, 5
＋ Simultaneous Repair Request No.: Premium App04, 7
- Q5．If I have made repair requests up to the simultaneous repair request number limit, when can I make my next repair request?
- Among the products you have made a repair request for, when one of them has been repaired and shipped, you will be able to make 1 new repair request after the date of shipment.
- Q6. How can I request for a repair?
- From My Page in Tenso JAPAN website, fill in the repair request form. Attach purchase certificate and identity confirmation documents with the form and click "Repair Request" button. We send an e-mail to you after we have approved the request.
- Q7. If I join the plan, which case is going to cost to repair?
- Not only the item, but also all included accessories need to be sent. Also, you need to include a repair request form. You can print it after you get the repair request completion e-mail. The sending destination is written in the request form. Please transcribe as it is in the shipping slip.
- Q8. If I join the plan, which case is going to cost to repair?
The repair requests of members' home appliances as well as forwarded home appliances may incur costs depending on the manufacturer's warranty policy and the exception reasons specified in our use policy.
Main exception reasons:
When the item has physical damage
(fire, water leakage, abnormal voltage, dropping, etc)
When the warranty or purchase certificate is missing
When the item has a repair history at other companies
When the item can be repaired by adjustment or maintenance without part replacement
Defective or broken storage mediums (HD, SSD, memory, etc)
- Q9. Are there any expenses other than the repair cost which I need to pay?
- You need to pay for the postage for sending and receiving the item, customs duties, customs clearing fee, other handling fees, etc.
- Q10. Can I request the repair of a non-member's home appliance I've been keeping?
- You cannot. This service is a special plan applicable for members' home appliances. You cannot request for the repair of items you are keeping for others.
The "REPAIR JAPAN Program" is a skillful repair service that consists of goodwill.
Join the "REPAIR JAPAN Program" with your family where environmentally-friendly, smart people get together!