About JSHOPPERS Points
How to use
Place an order at JSHOPPERS.com.If you place a single order, you will earn 1 point for every JPY 200.
Check the points you have earned.Click on "Login" at the top of the page → Click on "Order History" → Click on "Reference" button
Use the points you have earned.
- You have to accumulate at least 100 points or more in order to use your points for a discount.
- Click on "Yes" at the "Using points" option to automatically apply the maximum number of points (in units of 100 points) available to you on the payment page.The discount is JPY 100 for 100 points.
- When you use points, the amount which discounted price by using points is deducted from the total amount of ordered merchandise price is object of point's acquirement.
- Points will not be applied to shipping and handlling charges or certain products.The message, "No point will be acquired for this item." will appear in the product derails for such merchandise.
- Points will be re-calculated each time when an order is placed. Different orders cannot be added together in order to earn points.
- The expiry date for points is one year after the last order.
- Points may not be cashed in, cashed back, or exchanged for shopping bonds or coupons.
- Points may not be transferred to any other account.
- When purchases are returned, points earned through the purchase will be deducted - only for the amount of the returned merchandise.
- Point system rules are subject to change without prior notice.
- We will give 30 days prior notice via e-mail or on the website should our point system be terminated.