Please be sure to read the following
before using Forwarding Service（Revised: Aug 6, 2013）
- We do not accept any orders that have been selected with the payment methods of bank/post office transfer, convenience store payment or cash on delivery.
- Orders that do not have the Forwarding Number (beginning with JT) filled in on the address label will not be accepted.
- For orders containing items that exceed the size limitations, in addition to the shipping fee, a handling fee of JPY 2,000 will also be charged for the order. (Please understand that the shipping fees listed on our are fees page will not be applied.)
- Should an order need to be returned or sent back to a Japanese online site, this returning shipping fee, along with a handling fee of JPY 600 will be charged.
- Lithium batteries cannot be sent to the following countries:
France, Germany, Italy, Mongolia, Malta, Somalia, Vatican City, San Marino
*As this may change at any time, please be sure to confirm details in the destination country.
- Up to two items containing lithium batteries can be sent in one package. Three cannot be sent. Furthermore, please kindly understand that lithium batteries on their own cannot be sent.
- There may be occasions where we will ship using a different shipping means at our own convenience. Even in this case, the fee for the selected shipping means will still be applied.